Telemed Plan - nra
Telemed Plan Header Banner
Telemed Plan Icon Header
Telemed Plan Tabbed Product Details
DialCare is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for non-emergency illnesses and general care. Members and their families have direct access to state-licensed and fully credentialed doctors, via phone or video consultations, to receive treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes and more. When medically appropriate, a DialCare doctor may prescribe a short term, non-DEA controlled medication for the member to pick up at the pharmacy of their choice.
Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members and their families convenient access to quality care from home, work or on the go.
When to use DialCare:
- For non-emergency medical issues and questions
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- If the member lives a significant distance from a primary care doctor
- When a primary care doctor is not available
- When traveling and in need of non-urgent medical care or advice
What conditions can be treated?
- Respiratory infections
- Sinus Infections
- Insect bites
- Skin inflammations
- Cold & flu
- Sore throat
- Digestive Issues
- Joint aches & pains
- Sports injuries
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- And more!